TERMS & CONDITIONS
By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by its terms and conditions, applicable laws and regulations. You are to comply with local and international law. If you do not agree then do not use this website. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Users must make sure that all information they provide is true, correct and complete.
- User must not post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material on the website.
- Users must not copy, modify, or distribute another person's and/or organization's content without their consent.
- Products and services which are illegal, dangerous, offensive and unsavoury are not to be advertised on FindKenya website.
- Users must not post misleading advertisements, email addresses and other such information on the website.
- Users must not harvest or otherwise collect information about other users from FindKenya without their permission, e.g. email addresses.
- Users must not sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties.
- You may not copy, modify, re-engineer or re-programme any software, applications or tools contained within the FindKenya website.
- Computer viruses and malware must not be uploaded, distributed or sent via the site. Users must make sure that all electronic files they upload are properly licensed and are free from viruses and other malware. Likewise pyramid schemes and other junk mail, spam or unsolicited mail must not be uploaded, distributed or sent via FindKenya.
- Users must not bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to FindKenya.
- Users must not use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access FindKenya and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission.
- Users must not impose or contribute to imposing an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of FindKenya;
Users must not artificially increase the number of click counts or click-throughs for any advertisement or advertiser, including by: any manual means, any automated means or asking someone to carry out these activities for them.
- Do not tell other people your log in details, password or any other piece of information that is part of our security procedures. You are responsible for the content of any material provided using your log in details and password. Please notify us immediately if your log in details and/ or password, are used without your permission.
- All products and services are provided as advertised. FindKenya does not verify products and services. It is your responsibility to check "fitness for purpose" and that you are happy with the condition of any products before purchasing them. FindKenya does not check that representations or claims made online by other users are accurate; please report bad practice to FindKenya to enable high standards on this site.
- FindKenya is not liable for any damages or loss of earnings due to the use of this site.
- FindKenya is not responsible for the accuracy or availability of information found on this site.
- FindKenya is not responsible for any messages or content which may be offensive or inaccurate.
- FindKenya will take all reporting of inaccurate and offensive information or contact seriously and will remove any user who causes offence as well as any user who misrepresents their products or services.
- FindKenya is not responsible for links within the site. FindKenya does not endorse any links within the site and users click links at their own risk.
- FindKenya is not involved in any transactions you make with the buyer or sellers through this site. All transactions must be made in person. Using FindKenya and the information you find here is your sole responsibility.
- FindKenya reserves the right to remove users or individual products and services if they are deemed to be unsuitable, illegal, offensive, unsavoury or dangerous.
- If you violate these terms you will be forced to terminate use of FindKenya and all data must be removed from your electronic device.
FindKenya contains content from us, you, and other users. FindKenya is protected by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on FindKenya is protected as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws and international conventions. You agree not to copy, distribute or modify content from FindKenya without our express written consent. You may not disassemble or decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the website. You agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any purposes any aspect of FindKenya (other than your own content).
Nothing in these terms shall limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees. You agree not to hold us responsible for things other users post or do.
We do not review users' postings and are not involved in the actual transactions between users. As most of the content on FindKenya comes from other users, we do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what's offered.
In no event do we accept liability of any description for the posting of any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee continuous, error-free or secure access to our services or that defects in the service will be corrected. While we will use reasonable efforts to maintain an uninterrupted service, we cannot guarantee this and we do not give any promises or warranties (whether express or implied) about the operation and availability of our sites, services, applications or tools.