To provide you with our products and services, we may need information about you. By using this website you are agreeing to these privacy policies.
We take the security of your personal information very seriously. We protect your information by using electronic and administrative security measures (such as passwords, firewalls, data encryption, and physical and administrative access controls to the data) that limit the risk of loss, abuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, and alteration. However, if you believe your account has been compromised, please contact us using the Contact Form.
We retain personal information no longer than is necessary and delete it when it is no longer needed.
The information we hold about you may include your:
- phone and/or mobile numbers;
- email address;
- IP address;
- search criteria, including businesses and locations searched;
- cell IDs (these are the unique identifiers of the telecommunications towers being used by your mobile phone when you use our location based services) and other user location information (for example, GPS measurements);
- date of birth;
- password details, answers to security questions;
- additional information that you may provide to us through social media sites or third party Services;
- information provided in the context of dispute resolution, correspondence through our website or correspondence that is sent to us;
- any other information you may give us when you write to us or contact us in other ways.
- to provide you access to our services and customer support;
- to personalize, measure and improve our services, content and ads;
- to provide you with other services that you have requested, as described when we collected the information.
What is in a cookie?
When you use our services, we may place cookies on your phone or computer drive, so as to help us identify you as a user, to provide you with a better experience on our website, to measure our promotional effectiveness and to ensure trust and safety on our website.
Where possible, security measures are set in place to prevent unauthorized access to our cookies and similar technologies. A unique identifier ensures that only we and/or our authorized service providers have access to cookie data.
The cookies and similar technologies that we use remain on your device for as long as you keep your browser active (session). Some of the cookies might remain on your device for a longer period (persistent).You are free to block, delete, or disable these technologies if your device permits so. You can manage your cookies and your cookie preferences in your browser or device settings. You can learn more about cookies by visiting aboutcookies.org
We also collect information on your activity while you use our website, such as:
- your IP address;
- the type of browser you use (the program you use to look at websites e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome);
- the times when you access the site and for how long;
- your referring URL (the site you come from to reach our website).
This information does not allow us to identify you. We collect it from lots of visitors to our websites and analyse it. This lets us build up a picture of how people use our websites. This helps us improve the services we offer.
If you give us feedback, we may use it to improve our products and services and we may publish it online or offline to promote our business. We will ask for your permission before we publish it.
When we do surveys we will make sure that the survey results do not identify you or anyone else who fills in our surveys.
- You have the right to ask us not to use your personal information for marketing purposes. We will usually tell you when we collect your personal details if we are planning to use them for marketing purposes.
- You have the right to review and update your personal details. You can do this by logging into your account and making any changes whenever you want in the 'Update Profile' section.
- If you want to close your account with us, please send us a request using the Contact Form.
- We may update this policy from time to time so as to provide you with a better service. You may want to check it each time you give us personal information or use our website.